IELTS speaking part 2 – IELTS Cue Card chủ đề: Describe a City you want to visit (Nói về 1 thành phố bạn muốn đến)
Bạn nên tập trung vào những ý sau:
- Where is it? (Thành phố đó ở đâu)
- Why do you want to visit it? (Tại sao bạn lại muốn đến đó)
- What do you know about this city?(Bạn muốn biết điều gì về thành phố đó)
Câu trả lời mẫu:
Honestly speaking, I have a myriad of destinations on my must – visit list around the world. However, if I have the opportunity to choose one city, I would probably pick London, which is one of the most prominent capitals around the globe. I guess the reason why I am desired to visit London has something to do with the fact that ever since I was a kid, I have always been amazed by how gorgeous and unique the architects in London are. There are also some interesting facts about London that I want to witness in real life. One of them is the fact about Big Ben tower. So far, many people see the tall clock tower and think that it is Big Ben. But in fact, Big Ben is actually a giant thirteen – ton bell inside the tower that is rung every two hours by a two hundred – kilogram hammer. The real name of the Bell is the Great Bell of Westminster. Besides Big Ben, lots of tourists also enjoy visiting Buckingham Palace, which is also extremely appealing to me since it is the home to the Queen of England. Watching the changing of the guard ceremony that takes place in front of the Palace’s gate certainly will give me lots of fresh feelings. Buckingham palace is also the second largest working palace in the world after Brunei’s Istana Nurul Iman. There are many other elements making London so tempting to me and pay this amazing city a visit in the future is one of the items in my wish – list.
- A myriad of something (expression): A large number of something
- Must – visit (từ lòng): worth visiting
- Prominent (tính từ): Famous
- Around the globe (expression): Around the world
- Be Desired to do ST (cụm tính từ): want to do something very much
- Amaze (động từ): surprise greatly
- Gorgeous (a): Stunning, beautiful
- Witness (động từ): See in the eyes
- Hammer (danh từ): tool or device that delivers a blow (a sudden impact) to an object.
- Extremely (tính từ): very
- Appealing (tính từ): attractive
- Tempting (tính từ): attractive, appealing
Các bạn xem:
Hãy truy cập IELTS Việt Nam để nhận được những bài tập IELTS speaking part 1, IELTS speaking part 2, tips luyện thi IELTS, tài liệu IELTS mới nhất nhé.