IELTS speaking part 2 – IELTS Cue Card chủ đề: Describe your favorite song(Nói về bài hát bạn yêu thích nhất)
Bạn nên tập trung vào những ý sau đây:
- What is the song about? (bài hát đó nói về cái gì)
- When did you first hear the song?(lần đầu tiền bạn nghe nó là khi nào)
- Why is it your favorite?(tại sao đó lại là bài hát yêu thích nhất của bạn)
Câu trả lời mẫu:
Honestly speaking, for the most part, I would probably say that I have a great passion for listening to music and indeed I have listened like thousands of songs so far. However, if I have to pick out a song that I like the most, I would probably choose the song Million Years Ago by Adele. By gorgeous lyrics and melody, it’s like a piece of cake for Adele to make me addicted to this song. A significant feature that I should mention is the song’s meaningful content. It is a regretful calling inside an adult who has born his soul on the way of growing up and earning his stripes. Every now and then I feel he is so desperate that he could do anything to escape the cycle of his life but after all he can’t afford to do so. The reason why I am so fond of this song has something to do with the fact that it provokes so many beautiful memories from my childhood. Although this song is a sad song, it opens my eyes to many things in life, one of them is that you should not take anything for granted, even the simplest one, try to live to your fullest so that one day you would not have to regret that much about the journey that you have been through. Fairly speaking, Million Years Ago is a really good songs for self – reflecting especially when you find yourself lost in the super busy world nowadays.
- Passion (danh từ): strong and intense emotion, love
- Pick out (phrasal verb): to choose
- Piece of cake (thành ngữ): something very easy
- Be addicted to something (expression): be devoted to a particular activity or thing
- Calling (danh từ): a strong urge to a particular way of life
- Earn someone’s stripes (thành ngữ): Do something to show you deserve a particular rank or position
- Every now and then (expression): occasionally, from time to time
- Provoke (động từ): stimulate or give rise to something
- Open one’s eyes to Something (thành ngữ): make someone understand something
- Take something for granted (thành ngữ): fail to properly appreciate ST
- Reflect (động từ): think deeply and carefully about something.
Các bạn xem:
Hãy truy cập IELTS Việt Nam để nhận được những bài tập IELTS speaking part 1, IELTS speaking part 2, tips luyện thi IELTS, tài liệu IELTS mới nhất nhé.