IELTS speaking part 2 Cue Card 2017: Nói về người hàng xóm thú vị của bạn – Describe an interesting neighbour
Có thể bạn quan tâm:
Các bạn nên tập trung trả lời những ý chính sau:
- Người hàng xóm đó là ai?
- Bạn quen người đó như thế nào?
- Người hàng xóm đó thích làm những gì?
- Giải thích lý do tại sao bạn nghĩ rằng người hàng xóm này thú vị
Câu trả lời mẫu:
Phần mở đầu:
I’m currently living in a densely-populated area with a multitude of households. However, if you ask me to give you an account of a neighbor who intrigues me most, I would not hesitant to talk about [………]
- Who is he?:
– Special man ==> have an innate talent for singing and composing ==> signed up for a well-known band ==> Lead vocalist – song composer
– Born and grew up in….==> embarked on his singing career in…..==> moved to live in close proximity to my house 2 year ago.
- How you know about him
– Got to know him almost 2 years ago when I was a senior –>undergo a nerve-racking time (can’t find work-life balance, no me-time, up to ears with internship assignment, finals) –> let my hair down ==> went to a coffee shop near ==> met him by chance, singing my favorite song ==> talked to each other ==> then realised that living in the same neighborhood ==> stroke up our friendship.
– It have been over 2 years since we met but we really hit it off.
- Why you like him?
– Outer appearance: well-built person with broad shoulders and wavy hair ==> handsome and attractive
– Personalities ==> kind (devote time/money/effort to helping the disabled/poor) + gregarious + humorous (play jokes on my bad side of character, cheer my up) ==> set a prime example for me
– Identify with me ==> have a lot in common & well-matched in our interests (like singing, drawing, etc)
Phần kết luận:
To be honest, he is adored by all people in the neighborhood. To me, he is the most awesome human being on earth. You know, lots of things will change down the road, and all relationships have their ups and downs, but I have a firm belief that we will not drift apart from each other and can maintain a good relationship/work at our friendship/cement our friendship forever.
Hãy truy cập IELTS Việt Nam để nhận được những bài tập IELTS speaking part 1, IELTS speaking part 2, tips luyện thi IELTS, tài liệu IELTS mới nhất nhé.